Sunday, November 20, 2011

Check me out

I'm exhausted.  What a day!  It started out with sleeping in this morning and missing church, oops!  Then I get a phone call around 10 asking me if I would sing the National Anthem at a benefit Roller Derby.  What the? Ok, let me explain.  Recently, different areas around here (including Colorado) have put together woman's Roller Derby teams and they were having a Roller Derby of all the teams today to benefit the Echo Food Bank.  With that being said, I agreed to sing and realized that I had to be there in a hour and a half at that point.  YIKES!!  As I arrived I realized that a lot more people were at this thing than I thought there would be.  It ended up having a really laid back feel and I did great!  Everybody whooped and hollard and I felt like a celebrity for a minute, but then Derby was so fun to watch!  Those ladies kicked butt!  After that we went to the gym and I sweat my A%$ off!  Well, not really.....my butt is still huge but that's ok by me.  I did Zumba for an hour and then circuit weights for a half hour.  I am really wanting to kick off loosing the rest of my weight so I know I have got to commit in the gym.  Whew!  My short term goal is to look like I did before I got pregnant with my daugher (she's 10) so I've got some serious reversing to do!


Me.....10 years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment