Friday, November 25, 2011

Boo hoo.....

Well, I had every intention of making good food choices and being able to refrain from binging but that all went out the window today.  I did really well yesterday but my mind started into it's crack head food spiral today and all I could think about was the pies and leftover food left in the fridge.  I tried to occupy my mind but I was obsessing over it.  My thoughts kept coming back to the sweets and the foods that were in my kitchen taunting me.  I started arguing with myself in my mind, the addict in me began convincing me that I have the right to indulge during the Holidays and that I was being ridiculous about avoiding those foods, etc.  I guess that's were they get the saying, "I'm my own worst enemy".  I am so full right now and I feel horrible about it, both physically and mentally.  Sorry that this entry is a poor me post but I have to share it all, the good, the bad, and the fat  ugly.  I know that I will live to see another day (as long as the world doesn't end or something) and that I have tomorrow to start over fresh and pick up where I left off to make good decisions but right now I am so mad at myself, I blame the addict in me for talking me into that food frenzy that became a lunch/snack/dinner/snack  all day eatfest and now has me miserable on the couch.  OK, I guess I have felt sorry for myself enough, I need to move on.  I know I can do this!  Today was a speed bump but it didn't stop my progress so I will press forward.  I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!  Bye!
This is me in a giant campchair at Sams Club last year around Thanksgiving.  60 lbs heavier, hope I didn't gaint it back today!

No comments:

Post a Comment