Thursday, October 27, 2011

So I should probably introduce myself

Hello there, I have been "fluffy" all of my life, well from about 5 on anyway. I am happily married and blessed with 2 beautiful children. My husband and I are on this journey together and facing our 30's we're starting to realize that maybe we don't have forever to change things. Our 9 yr old daughter is starting to pick up our bad habits and we know we have to change ours so that she has healthy habits to pick up instead. Our son is 2 yrs old and we want to be around for them both. I want to be the best wife and mother I can be and now I know that being healthy and giving my kids a chance at a healthy life is the best way to do that!   My hubby has recently gotten " on the wagon" and he is doing awesome!  I also recently got a semi-part time job, it's only 12 hours a week but it definately takes more juggling.  I've been a stay at home mom and it brought up a lot of anxiety dealing with finding a babysitter and giving my lil guy over to someone even for a few hours a day but it's working out.  Take care!

PS- I'm still trying to figure this whole blogger thing out so please be patient with me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment