Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Here we go...

Well here we go...

  I have decided to start a blog to help me in my weightloss/lifechange journey.  I have lost about 60 lbs since Christams of last year with the help of Sparkpeople but I have been stuck for months now and I now it's not a "platuea".  It's because something in my crazy brain is resisting.  I was on a roll and really making great changes and learning a lot about nutrition and exercise....then...bam!  What the??  What is with my brain that likes to sabotage my body?  I have been inspired to keep going by following a blog of a "sparkfriend" that I met on Sparkpeople.  On Sparkpeople she's  known as slimkatie but her blog can be found at runsforcookies.com   With that being said I feel kind of sappy like when on Biggest Loser they pull contestants out of the gym to have a heart to heart about what is "really wrong".  I feel like I'm at that point right now.  I know that I have to exercise and make better food choices, that has become a no brainer but I guess now it's time to tackle the real issues, whatever they are because I have been my own worst enemy.  Ok well that's a good start.  I promise future posts won't be so lame but I had to start somewhere.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment